IBS Semester I Interactive eBooks
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Communication
- Financial Management
- Information Systems for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Methods
- Excel For Decision Making by Emese Felvegi, Noreen Brown, Barbara Lave, Julie Romey, Mary Schatz, Diane Shingledecker, and Robert McCarn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Organizational Behavior by University of Minnesota is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Learning Interactions Available
Interact with self-assessments and glossary of definitions and meanings.
- Finding and attempting self-assessments
- Click on an eBook and scroll down to the Contents to find the number (in blue circle next to the chapters) of knowledge check activities / self assessments available in each session (see the screenshot inserted below).
- Click on a session to read the text, watch the videos (available in some sessions / chapters ) and attempt the self-assessment activities.
- Using definitions and meanings: Glossary added at the end of each book helps you in better understanding the terminology used in the book.
- Click on a session and click on the red highlighted text to view its meaning.