IBS Semester I Interactive eBooks
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Communication
- Financial Management
- Information Systems for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Methods
Learning Interactions Available
Interact with self-assessments and glossary of definitions and meanings.
- Finding and attempting self-assessments
- Click on an eBook and scroll down to the Contents to find the number (in blue circle next tot he chapters) of knowledge check activities available in each session (see the screenshot inserted below).
- Click on a session to read the text, watch the videos (available in some sessions) and attempt the self-assessment activities.
- Using definitions and meanings: Glossary added at the end of each book helps you in better understanding the terminology used in the book.
- Click on a session and click on the red highlighted text to view its meaning.